Exercise; noun: activity requiring physical effort, carried out esp. to sustain or improve health and fitness
Now I know exercising is not the most fun thing for some of us to do, it is hard work and with only 24 short hours in the day motivation plays a big factor too. However I would extremely encourage everyone to take a couple minutes out of their day in order to get a little bit of exercise in and push towards a healthier life. Even for a few minutes a day exercise has several benefits.
Benefits of Exercising
- Exercise controls weight–Even if you can’t get to the gym and actually exercise even taking the stairs or doing chores can help
- Exercise combats health conditions and diseases–Regular exercise can assist in fighting off high blood pressure, stroke, depression and even some types of cancers
- Exercise improves mood–Just a couple minutes in the gym a day can leave you happier and more relaxed, plus there is no better feeling than once you start seeing results
- Exercise boost energy–Regular exercise helps improve muscle strength and endurance while also improving the flow of oxygen and nutrients
- Exercise promotes better sleep–Having trouble falling asleep? A little bit of exercise could be the perfect thing to help you fall asleep or even deepen your sleep
- Exercise puts the spark back in your sex life–Tiring out easy? Exercise can leave you more energized as well as looking better. It can also lead to increased sexual arousal for women and men are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction
- Exercise IS FUN–There is something for everyone to enjoy. It gives you a changes to unwind and enjoy the outdoors. It is a good way to socialize and get closer with friends and family. So find something fun you like to do and just do it
Overall exercise and great way to improve your health and the way you feel about yourself. It helps raise self-esteem and has social benefits as well. Try to set a goal and even a simple 30 minutes a day will make you feel better! Look for something that interests you and roll with it! You might end up loving it.